Re: Andrew Suffield

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 07:19:55PM -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> I'm glad that you contribute to Debian, you're part of the Debian
> community as some people that you're pointing that changed sides for a
> dollar. I'm sure that you don't know none of them, to say for sure.
> Please, stop the troll here. If you really believe in what you're
> saying go in the right ubuntu list and complain.

I find it quite interesting that you refer me to "the right ubuntu
list" to complain. It also seems to be quite fashionable to label
someone as a troll who disagrees with with anothers opinion.
As I see it, the ubuntu people are posting to *this* list. Perhaps
you should refer *them* to the ubuntu list? As to knowing any of them,
I'm assuming that you mean on a personal basis and if so then indeed
you are correct though I don't know what that has to do with anything.
I didn't know Richard Nixon or Margaret Thatcher on a personal basis
either, but I do know they made some bad errors in judgement. Excuse me
if I don't see the relevance of your comment.

> See, i haven't excluded you in my previous message, i don't even knew
> if you were a DD, before replying. I don't care, i used the term
> 'community' and not 'whiz-bang programmers' or whatever.

Right. My "whiz-bang programmer" comment probably is indictative of
an inner frustration in that I wish I had better programing skills so
that I could contribute to Debian more. It wasn't intended as a slight
to anyone else. Really.

Honestly, I don't want to have an argument with you or anyone else
about ubuntu. I think it really would be better to discuss ubuntu on
ubuntu lists.

Kind Regards,
Dallam
--
Revenge is an integral part of forgiving and forgetting.
                -- The BOFH