Re: Andrew Suffield

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 06:57:13PM -0200, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> You ignore that a lot of them are part of the Debian community. This
> project would be better if people like you applied part of the
> imagination to contribute (at least) with useful comments.

Rather, I think *you* missed my point...I tend to be a bit dimissive
of people who change sides for a dollar/pound/whatever.  As for applying
my imagination, I contribute to Debian by way of local install fests,
helping steer new users in my community towards Debian, etc. Note
all us aren't whiz-bang programmers hence one *can* help Debian
without being a DD. I have been a Debian user for about four years
now, a linux user since '95...so don't do the glib disrespectful bit
on me.

Kind Regards,
Dallam
--
Revenge is an integral part of forgiving and forgetting.
                -- The BOFH