Re: gerris FTBFS bug has not been fixed for 300 days

David Nusinow wrote:

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 10:25:58AM -0500, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
Hi all
Please let me know if there is other appropriate mailing list to report this problem. I am looking at the package gerris. This package has a FTBFS bug reported (along with a patch) against it 300 days ago. The bug report can be found at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=300446 . There was no response from the maintainer since all these days. What can be done to improve this situation?

The maintainer for this package is MIA lately. I'm preparing an NMU for one
of his other packages, and I can NMU gerris sometime over the next few days
with your patch in his report.
- David Nusinow
Just wanted to say that, the person who submitted the patch is not me. I am just interested in the package. Thanks for the NMU.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/