Re: net-tools maintenance status

On Fri, January 6, 2006 18:25, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
>> If you look at Bernd's packages overview
>> (http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ecki) you can see that many of
>
> Which column shows that?

It isn't one specific column, but from the overview and with some clicking
around I can make the following observations about Bernd's packages.

adns - from 2002 until last December no MU's and a couple of NMU's
cadaver - current version in testing is NMU from last July
ircii - no NMU's
libnetwork-ipv4addr-perl - no mu's since the nmu from 2003, no MU's since
2000
memstat - no NMU's (no uploads at all since 2002)
mkrboot - sarge contains NMU from 2003
mmv - no MU since 2001, 2 unacked NMU's in August
net-acct - no NMU's (no uploads at all since 2004)
net-tools - had an occasional NMU
symlinks - last MU in 2000, NMU's in 2003 and 2005 unacked
transproxy - no NMU's (no uploads at all since 2003)

So I think you can tell pretty clearly that Bernd has no objection at all
to NMU's.

Thijs