Re: net-tools maintenance status

On 1/6/06, Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org> wrote:
> On Fri, January 6, 2006 17:03, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> > Hi Bernd,
> >
> > Could you please respond to this issue?
>
> Hello Olaf,
>
> Could you please stop this? You've been asking about this for many times

I'd prefer to, but that doesn't look like a solution.

> now and appearently with no result, so it should occur to you that this
> stragegy does not work.

It does appear to result in some response, but with weeks/months
separation between each one it's a bit 'slow'.

> If you look at Bernd's packages overview
> (http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ecki) you can see that many of

Which column shows that?

> his packages are NMU'ed very regularly. So appearently he doesn't mind
> that. You could prepare an NMU for the bugs you deem important and upload
> it to the delayed queue.

It's a significant change and I'd prefer the maintainer to support the change.
I also have no idea how to do an NMU and I think NMUs are not the
right solution to this problem.