Re: Experimental or unstable.

[ Please CC me: I have problems keeping up with debian-devel's traffic ]

On 05/01/06 at 17:29 +0100, Nicolas François wrote:
> Is there a command that can display the list of packages I'm using with a
> version on experimental higher than the current version on unstable?

You can use MultiDistroTools[0] for this. I just generated a report[1]
with all of experimental (other reports[2] might be of interest too, but
are more Ubuntu-specific). It's quite easy to filter the list with your
installed packages by modifying the script.

Note that MultiDistroTools is not in Debian yet , and I'll be looking for
a sponsor shortly. If somebody is interested, drop me a note ;)

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MultiDistroTools
[1] http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/versions/unstable-experimental.html
[2] http://tiber.tauware.de/~lucas/versions/