Re:

Hello,

Mary Helen schrieb:

> Please remove me from Call Wave.  I now have a cable connection and no
> longer require the service.

You have reached the Debian project, which is in no way in the business
of selling Internet services.

I presume you reached us because you searched for the words "callwave
remove" or similar. This is one of the cases where combining two fairly
useful technologies (search engines and publically archived mailing
lists) combined yield unwanted behaviour, namely our mailing list
archives being in the #1 spot due to postings, and new postings because
we're in the #1 spot.

You can find a summary of instructions at

   Simon