Re: installing gallery

Hello Alejandro,

* Alejandro Bonilla Beeche <abonilla@linuxwireless.org> [2006-01-03 13:11]:
> This should not be an email for this ML, but anyway, I think
> this version of gallery could be kind of broken as I have used
> the Sid one and works like a charm. This is a little box that I
> have with gallery and my web services. I think it most be
> apache2 the one giving a hard time here.

[...]
Please choose one of the user mailinglists [1] for this
questions because it is not directly developer related.
If noone can help you and you really think it's a bug and
not a misconfiguration consider to file a bug using the
`reportbug` tool.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/users.html

Kind Regards
Nico Golde