installing gallery

Hi,

This should not be an email for this ML, but anyway, I think this version of gallery could be kind of broken as I have used the Sid one and works like a charm. This is a little box that I have with gallery and my web services. I think it most be apache2 the one giving a hard time here.

a dpkg --reinstall install apache apache2 gallery, won't fix the problem.

router:/var/www/albums/albums# /etc/init.d/apache restart
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
Restarting apache.
router:/var/www/albums/albums# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory Forcing reload of web server: Apache2 ... no pidfile found! not running?shell-init: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory apache2: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 200.91.94.134 for ServerName
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs

My hosts looks OK, still I see it complains about the ServerName

router:/var/www/albums/albums# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost       router
200.91.94.134   router