Re: not getting CCs from the bugs I reported

Scripsit Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
> Le mercredi 28 décembre 2005 à 23:49 -0600, Adam Heath a écrit :

>> You'll only get mails if the sender sends to ###-submitter.
>> Mail sent to just ### is not forwarded, and only stored.

>> This is not a bug in the software, but in the person sending the mail.

> I consider this a bug in the software. It's awkward not to receive some
> communications on a bug you submitted.

I think the theory is that a non-technical user who reports a bug
might not be interested in reading a lot of mail where scary geeks
throw incomprehensible jargon at each other while they figure out
how to fix the problem.

On the other hand, I do not think that most of the bugs in our BTS are
reported by non-technical users.

--
Henning Makholm                         "This imposes the restriction on any
                                  procedure statement that the kind and type