Re: [Listmaster] Seeking petsupermarket

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 00:28, Andrew Vaughan wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:25, Cord Beermann wrote:
>> Someone who is subscribed to d-devel forwards the mails to
>> petsupermarket. petsupermarket itself is not subscribed to any of
>> our mailinglists.
>>
>> If you have seen those c-r-responses outside of the debian-lists,
>> or in the last days on other lists than debian-devel, then this
>> information is maybe helpful to identify the address.
>
>debian-user is also affected
>
>Andrew V.

As are the fedora lists at times.  And these C-R messages are about
50% to our private addresses as used by the list.  The headers, when
inspected, disclose so little usable info as to how the message was
originated that its pathetic.  I've been fwding them to just about
every legit address I can think of at uol.br.com, with zero bounces,
so they are either a damned good black hole, or are well aware of the
nuisance they are being and just don't give a starving rats ass.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: