Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing
- To: Frank Küster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing
- From: Peter Samuelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 04:36:34 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060101103634.GA8153@p12n.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <43A9D487.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051222083841.GA28180@suffields.me.uk> <43AC5087.email@example.com> <20051223212625.GA14510@suffields.me.uk> <43AC7B92.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20051225150321.GA11890@localhost.localdomain> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051227093220.GA26447@darkmoon.home> <email@example.com>
> You are right - I was under the impression that this means "people
> who will do maintainer uploads of this package", but in fact it just
> says "maintainers" in the Policy.
Right, the field is misnamed, it should be "Maintainers:" but that
might be slightly confusing, visually.
Description: Digital signature