Re: buildd administration

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 10:12:56AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

> This may sound heretical to you, but I don't consider software to be
> DFSG-free unless there's actually a copy somewhere that people can get to.
> If the source is unavailable, the software isn't free, regardless of what
> theoretical license is attached to the theoretical source that no one has
> access to.

http://www.buildd.net/index.html - at the end of the page it states:
"This service is donated to the Developers of the Debian Project by Ingo
Juergensmann."

It's a service, not a software. So please stop the discussion about
redistributing a *software*. If you don't like it, don't use it. It's that
simple. Thanks.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc