Re: buildd administration

> Since this point obviously needs to be made clearer, I guess it's time
> to have some more rounds of removing packages that have long outstanding
> RC bugs. I guess I'll coordinate with the RM team to do this sometime
> over Christmas/New Year.

(The following comment should not in any way be read as referring to
Thomas's packages.)

Please look at orphaning them before just removing them.  In many cases,
other people may be willing to pick up the package had they been aware
that it needed more attention.  There are unfortunately a lot of RC bugs
right now, partly due to the documentation licensing issues, whereas the
list of orphaned packages is much smaller and easier to look over.