Re: cvs loginfo configuration for alioth?

It seems like folks have found good solutions for their problems already,
but just for the hell of it, I thought I'd mention that I maintain a CVS
commit reporting script mostly because the other ones I'd found didn't
seem to do quite enough or were poorly documented.

It's at:

    <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/cvslog/>

and while I've not used it specifically with Alioth, I'd be happy to
respond to any reports of issues or requests for additional features.  (I
know the option handling needs some improvement; I plan on rewriting it
shortly to use the same approach that my similar svnlog program for
Subversion uses.)