Re: Automatic closing of bugs

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 02:22:41PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:
> Matthew Palmer wrote:
>
> >Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is dig through the Perl code
> >in merkel:/org/bugs.debian.org/scripts and work out how to add this
> >functionality.  <grin>
>
> You can use "package foo" as a command to control@ to tell it ignore
> everything that does not affect bugs against foo. I am unsure whether
> comma notation is allowed (so katie could generate "package bar,wnpp" at
> the beginning of bug closing emails).

Except that katie doesn't send to control@, it sends to nnn-close@
(indicated in the header of the bug-closing messages in the BTS).  I'm
fairly sure that the BTS doesn't read commands off the top of messages sent
to nnn-done@ (that could cause some killer confusion) but it does parse a
pseudo-header (to get the Version: information to drive the version tracking
feature).

- Matt