Re: Usability: Technical details in package descriptions?

[John Hasler]
> > So I'd suggest concentrating on the 3% of packages non-technical users
> > might actually want to select manually, and making sure those have
> > legible and searchable descriptions.
>
> Technical users don't deserve legible and searchable descriptions?

I meant legible and searchable to ignorant people.  It should go
without saying that all package descriptions should be legible and
searchable for their respective target audiences.  That's not at all
the same thing as what this subthread seems to be suggesting.