Re: What is going on with udev?

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 14:02 -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Closing, it isn't a bash against the kernel team. It isn't my point,
> my problem is with this "didn't you know, read X stupid!" approach.

I don't think pointing at the mailing list was an unreasonable reaction
to the "genius" comment, which implied that the namechange was entirely
arbitrary.  And I didn't hear anyone call anyone else "stupid".  I think
you're being a bit oversensitive.

But I was mystified, myself, until I searched for the renamed package.
I agree a d-d-a post would've helped clear up the confusion, and wonder
why this wasn't announced.

Ben