Debian Installation process

Dear Debian Support,

We have just bought a brand news Dimension 5100 which contain a built-in Intel E100/V ethernet card (Windows driver : e100b325.sys).

- While installing Debian La Sarge 3.1r0a the process did not recognize any Network Ethernet card.
We have tried several proposed driver : nothing.
Do you know where we can find this driver ?

- While installing Debian La Sarge 3.1r0a the process tell us that some core modules are not available : ide-scsi (Linux IDE-SCSI emulation layer), ide-mod (Linux IDE driver), ide-prob-mod (Linux IDE prob driver), ide-detect (Linux IDE detection), ide-floppy (Linux IDE floppy)
What does it mean ?
Can we follow on the installation process ?

We have the two DVD of La Sarge 3.1r0a.
http://debian.ens-cachan.fr/ftp/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/bt-dvd/

thanks

matthieu