Re: fresh blood gets congested: long way to become DD

> Awaiting AM assignment   140 days
> Awaiting DAM Approval    184 days

I'm already waiting for DAM approval for almost 6 months, and I'm ready to
wait more (after all, there is a psyhological difference between a day and
a month, but not between 6 and 12 months).

The only thing that makes me feel uncomfortable now is that I'm not able to
upload packages that fix bugs timely - communication with sponsor leads to
very long overhead - probably because of vacation season...