Re: packages missing from sarge

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 05:44:33PM -0400, François-Denis Gonthier wrote:
> On May 7, 2005 09:03 pm, Joey Hess wrote:

> > erlang

> Erlang and the related erlang-manpages and erlang-doc-html are being put
> up-to-date by me.  I have a package ready which should be uploaded by my
> sponsor in the coming week.

> I guess that means that the package that reverse depends on Erlang would also
> be allowed back on:

No, this is a package that was not in woody, so it's going to be too late
to get it (and its reverse-deps) into sarge.  The release team is not going
to spend its time hand-holding packages that were nowhere near releasable at
the time of freeze when there are still 50+ RC bugs that need to be fixed
before we release.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer