Re: packages missing from sarge

On May 7, 2005 09:03 pm, Joey Hess wrote:

> erlang

Erlang and the related erlang-manpages and erlang-doc-html are being put
up-to-date by me.  I have a package ready which should be uploaded by my
sponsor in the coming week.

I guess that means that the package that reverse depends on Erlang would also
be allowed back on:

  wings3d
  manderlbot
  ejabberd
  devel-protocols

(I tested wings3d with my package and it works fine!)

I would like to know if it still possible to get it into Sarge and what if
yes, what do I need to verify?

BTW, if Erlang 10.B.5 gets into Sarge, the package libxmerl-erlang will be
obsoleted.  xmerl has been integrated in the main Erlang distribution since
version 10.  I think I will check with the maintainer.

François-Denis Gonthier