Debian experimental package pending upload

up a quick codeville package.  The diff is attached.  There are some
debian-legal matters concerning Open Source License v2.0 (and even
v2.1), so it'll probably end up in non-free (not that I agree with
these legal banterings at all).  We'll see what the ftp masters do
with it.  I recall seeing a note on the codeville.org website that the
next release may be under a BSD-style license.  Is this still
applicable?

I don't have a LOT of time to maintain the package, so I would be
perfectly happy to co-maintain it with someone (anyone interested)?

The codeville package is installed against Python 2.3, the default
python package for Sarge.  If you feel that there should be further
restrictions to version dependency or if you would like version
specific packages, let me know.  (Personally, I think it's overkill
unless you're making module packages.)