Re: More DDTP problems

>>>>> "martin" == Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> writes:

    martin> Hi all,
    martin> On Monday, 04 Apr 2005, you wrote:
    >> On Apr 4, 2005 4:04 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I am currently on that (started last weekend). Jeroen sent me
    >> the CVS > tarball. I hoped to finished it at the weekend but
    >> it's more than > expected and i did not yet understand all
    >> code.
    >> >
    >> > Perhaps it is also a good idea if some more people could go
    >> over the > code, as many eyes see more than two eyes do.
    >>
    >> We've been talking about this with other people involved and I
    >> even asked Michael Bramer independently (hadn't seen your
    >> message).  It would be a great thing if DDTP code could be put
    >> in alioth, so that all of us who want to make it better have
    >> access to it.
    >>
    >> Michael said it was ok with him.  Could you start the alioth
    >> project with the code Jeroen sent you?

    martin> sorry for beeing a little bit quite last week. I was on
    martin> vacation and had some personal things to do.

    martin> I registered a alioth project today, which hopefully will
    martin> be aprooved soon. I also CCed grisu in this mail, perhaps
    martin> he can also give us some helping hands with the DDTP.

    martin> So how do we want to proceed further? I think a good idea
    martin> might be as soon as we have the alioth project to upload
    martin> the tar.gz Jeroen send me.  Then every file which has been
    martin> checked for trojanisation (and is negative) could be
    martin> checked in individualy into the CVS.

    martin> Or should we have branch the CVS? This way we might be
    martin> able to restore old CVS log messages.

    I think is best move all there, convert to subversion, and then we
    start to look file by file. To "Sign" a file, we can commit
    another fine and then we write a small script to check against it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116