Re: More DDTP problems

Hi all,

On Monday, 04 Apr 2005, you wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005 4:04 PM, Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
>
> > I am currently on that (started last weekend). Jeroen sent me the CVS
> > tarball. I hoped to finished it at the weekend but it's more than
> > expected and i did not yet understand all code.
> >
> > Perhaps it is also a good idea if some more people could go over the
> > code, as many eyes see more than two eyes do.
>
> We've been talking about this with other people involved and I even
> asked Michael Bramer independently (hadn't seen your message).  It
> would be a great thing if DDTP code could be put in alioth, so that
> all of us who want to make it better have access to it.
>
> Michael said it was ok with him.  Could you start the alioth project
> with the code Jeroen sent you?

sorry for beeing a little bit quite last week. I was on vacation and had
some personal things to do.

I registered a alioth project today, which hopefully will be aprooved
soon. I also CCed grisu in this mail, perhaps he can also give us some
helping hands with the DDTP.

So how do we want to proceed further? I think a good idea might be as
soon as we have the alioth project to upload the tar.gz Jeroen send me.
Then every file which has been checked for trojanisation (and is
negative) could be checked in individualy into the CVS.

Or should we have branch the CVS? This way we might be able to restore
old CVS log messages.

Greetings
Martin