Re: lintian & linda

In article <[🔎] 20050410172706.GB4560@ngolde.de> you wrote:
> Ok thats a reason. But why not merge these projects now? I
> really recommend this because in my opinion this are two
> projects which do the same job twice which is in my eyes
> contraproductive.

Actually that is how open source works. I often also feel that this
duplicate work, most often driven by personal preferences is wasted time,
but then I get out my Kathedral and Bazaar book and read it again and come
to the conclushion that competition and alternatives are good (in the long
term).

Greetings
Bernd