Re: *** SPAM *** Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 10:54:27PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10252 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > /me wonders if this is the perfect time to get ride of those 3 month of full
> > powerpc daily-built d-i archive :)
>
> YES.
> You should IMO run a cronjob every month, cleaning all old stuff, only
> keeping the last 30 days.
> Or run it weekly, only keeping two weeks at max.

I will think about it, but i still believe that it would be best if the
daily-built script from d-i did it itself after/before doing the upload.

But notice that we have found it usefull in the past to go back to installer
images which where over a couple month old to check for difficult to isolate
bugs on seldom used subarches or models.

Friendly,

Sven Luther