Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 09:02:53PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10252 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> >> There are still problems in developers home directories.  These need
> >> to be verified from the developers on their own.  In particular, the
> >> public files in the public_html directories need to be verified to be
> >> not broken.  The .ssh directory has been disabled for all users.
> > Just one question, how do we access the box if the .ssh directory has been
> > disabled ?
>
> You know, our userdir-ldap manages ssh keys.
> You dont need to put them manually in .ssh dirs.

Ok, i was under the (wrong) impression that the ldap web interface did put
them in the .ssh dir. Well, thanks for clarifying the issue, and thanks for
putting in the work to bring gluck back up.

/me wonders if this is the perfect time to get ride of those 3 month of full
powerpc daily-built d-i archive :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther