Re: dynamic partial mirror, apt-get fails

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 09:11:45PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > You may want to have a look at apt-cacher.
> Or approx which was just uploaded to NEW, but is also available the
> debian-ocaml-maint svn repo on svn.debian.org :)

Yes, you are right. The problem is that I have no root access
for our http server (besides, it runs RedHat). So I cannot install
packages there, I have to do everything as a regular user.

Thank you anyway. Yours, Cristian Barbarosie
Professor Auxiliar, DMFCUL              tel. (351) 217904919
CMAF, Av. Prof. Gama Pinto, 2           fax. (351) 217954288
1649-003 Lisboa Portugal
http://cmaf.ptmat.fc.ul.pt/~barbaros    e-mail barbaros@ptmat.fc.ul.pt