Re: [Pre-RFA] Intending to drop twenty-some packages

* Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> [2005-01-15 11:51]:
> Please CC me on follow-ups to debian-devel, or email me directly if
> you have any interest. I should follow up with RFA and O bug reports
> over the next few weeks, but doing this informally first may be
> simpler. Or maybe not.

Did you keep track which packages have been spoken for and for which
you still need to file RFA or O reports?

It seems at least tob is still outstanding.  Gunnar Wolf seemed
interested in some of the Perl packages but it's not quite clear to me
which he'll actually adopt.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/