Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 09:01:07AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:05:01 +0100, Ingo Juergensmann
> <ij@2005.bluespice.org> wrote:
> >When Joerg Jaspert is already doing the dirty daily work, why does James
> >still needs in place then? (Except he just stays in that position for a
> >transitional period until Joerg is taking over that task and job completely.
> >I would recommend that transitional period for other positions as well.)
> If James doesn't hinder Jörg in doing his work, I don't see a problem
> with him staying in place. Frankly, the only problem I could see would
> be James denying applicants faster than Jörg could approve them, but
> that is (a) unlikely to happen and (b) likely to be solved swiftly.

Can Joerg really approve them or just recommend to approve them to James?
That is: who has the final word? Does James just create the account and can
any other admin do it as well, so that James is just the execution unit to
Joerg after his approval or will he reject approvals made by Joerg?
Would be nice to know the exact conditions how this shall work...

> Jörgs Appointment as DAM is a Good Thing[tm], I congratulate him, and
> his actions on the job have already shown to be effective.

ACK

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2004 has come to an end and
the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!