Re: LCC and blobs

Raul Miller wrote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 05:02:15PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

The social contract says "...but we will never make the system depend on an item of non-free software." not "but we will never make the system depend on an item of non-free software /which we must distribute/."

We don't make the hardware.

Took me a while to figure out exactly what you're saying, but is it essentially that we could say:

    We are not making our system depend on an item of non-free software.
    Your hardware vendor did, not us.