Re: GtkMozEmbed with Firefox not Mozilla

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:01:10PM -0500, William Ballard wrote:
> Why should I install an email client and web page editor,
> the bloat that is Mozilla, just to get GtkMozEmbed?

Not to include you in this group, instead it would appear that you actually
have a clue, but most of the clueless horde do exactly that, install
Firefox, Thunderbird, and Sunbird.

And then somehow think they're superior for not simply installing Mozilla.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Sometimes I wonder if I'm in my right mind.  Then it
 msw@cox.net |     passes off and I'm as intelligent as ever.  --