Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:28:59AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > Unless you're a FPAV fan, please don't Cc: me.
>
> I just press "g" to reply to list mails. Other people (like Steve) are
> capable of configuring their MUAs in that way that they don't get CCs. Maybe
> you doing something wrong then? Please ask those people how you can rid off
> of off-list CC replies.

This is incorrect.  The proper way to respond to lists in Mutt (especially
on Debian lists, where it's policy) is to add the lists to "subscribe",
and press "L" (list reply).

--
Glenn Maynard