Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:
> If you have any serious point to make then it can be made without
> reference to such people.  However all your messages recently have
> been ad-hominem attacks, trying to compare me to Rumsfeld and now
> claiming that I have a "problem with reality".

Um, no.  He tried to make a point by quoting somebody, and you
(apparently) went off the deep end claiming he was comparing you to
hitler, and have continued trying to defend this absurd contention.  Now
I guess you're trying to shift the blame for this stupid subthread onto
Thomas's head.

Anyway, it's clear that trying to discuss thing swith you is a pointless
excercise in frustration, so I guess it doesn't matter one way or
another if you stop; hopefully others can continue the discussion in a
more thoughtful manner.

-Miles