Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 07:58, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:
> > > Save for the fact that it was Rumsfeld who said this, not Bush or bin
> > > Laden:
> >
> > It's the same thing.
> >
> > References to Goebbels will invoke Godwin's law...
>
> But I didn't reference Goebbel's or Hitler.  You seem to have a
> serious problem with reality here.

You invoked Rumsfeld who is one of Bush's flunkeys.

I invented what I call "Coker's law" because the same issues that led to the
creation of "Godwin's law" are in place now but with Bush, Osama and friends.

If you have any serious point to make then it can be made without reference to
such people.  However all your messages recently have been ad-hominem
attacks, trying to compare me to Rumsfeld and now claiming that I have a
"problem with reality".