Re: not getting CCs from the bugs I reported

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 23:49 -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> You'll only get mails if the sender sends to ###-submitter.  Mail sent to just
> ### is not forwarded, and only stored.
>
> This is not a bug in the software, but in the person sending the mail.

I'd consider this a bug in the software, the principle of least surprise
would suggest that one gets copied on updates to bugs one submits. I've
seen this on every BTS I've encountered and it makes sense to do so. Of
course it should be easy to unsubscribe.

Thijs