Re: Thoughts on Debian quality, including automated testing

Em Qui, 2005-12-22 às 10:22 +0100, Raphael Hertzog escreveu:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> > Maybe it would be interesting to have some information in the package
> > saying how the package is managed and the preferrable way of doing an
> > NMU (I actually, think that it's desirable to self-include in the
> > Uploaders field, to acquire responsability also)...
> In the PTS, I'd like to be able to point people to the CVS/SVN/arch
> repository used by the maintainers, however I can't because the
> information is not stored, or is stored in a non-formal manner in
> README.Debian.

Hmmm... You probably pointed out the best way to achieve that... If you
look carefully, you'll see that the PTS uses informations that are
spreaded around several subsystems...

So, the nicest way is to create yet another subsystem that would manage
this type of information, and once many people starts putting
information there, the PTS will include it also...

daniel