Re: Unstable status

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 23.31, Kai Hendry wrote:

> http://natalian.org/archives/2005/12/14/unstable-is-just-that/

Well, the topic of #debian-devel is quite a standard place to look for up to
the minute information - and is a place developers actually update as they
fix things or notice breakage.  Who will update this wiki page with the
breakage-of-the-minute information?

Idea: write a script that listens for topic changes on #d-d and send mail to
a mailing list (perhaps onnly if the topic is stable for at least 1h or so
to avoid sending tons of emails during topic wars or typo corrections in
quick succession.)  How would I start this?  Sorry, I don't know anything
about IRC...

cheers
-- vbi

--
A printer consists of three main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray
and the blinking red light.