Re: Proposal/Request for Comments: Formally extending package Descriptions to handle bulleted lists.

[Daniel Burrows]
>   (1) The first line begins with N >= 2 spaces,
>   (3) Each subsequent line begins with at least N + 2 spaces.

Hmmmmm.  That brings up the minor point of whether N should ever be
anything but (2 * nest_level).

I don't feel strongly about that one, though.

Also, in the Best Practices section, it would be good to decide whether
blank lines (" .\n") should be used before or after bulleted lists, or
between items.  This is something existing packages are not at all
consistent about.  My feeling is that a blank line should be used
before and after, but *not* in between items.