Re: Stephen Frost MIA?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Stephen Frost MIA?
- From: Frank Küster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:59:00 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Thijs Kinkhorst's message of "Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:07:54 +0100 (CET)")
- References: <438D1C0B.email@example.com> <20051130173421.GD13203@ngolde.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Thijs Kinkhorst" <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, November 30, 2005 18:34, Nico Golde wrote:
>> Please consider reading this:
> You mean where it says "It is also allowed to post a query to
> firstname.lastname@example.org, asking if anyone is aware of the
> whereabouts of the missing maintainer."? ;-)
No, he meant that he was about to submit a patch to it, adding
information about email@example.com.
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich