Re: How to automatically update files on alioth from svn

Yann Dirson <ydirson@altern.org> wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>> - how to authenticate the transfer, since the svn repository and the
>>   webspace is on different machines.
> https or svn+ssh to access the repo should provide the level of
> authentication you need, or do I miss something ?

With svn+ssh, I'd need a key without a password that allows logging into
the SVN server machine;  I'd prefer not to have that.  What do you mean
with https?  I don't want to only check out individual files from a
websvn site, but complete directories, including new files.

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer