Re: Best tool for patch update use case?

Florian Weimer wrote:
> > What tool do you think is the easiest to perform this task?
> In the Debian context, most developers who maintain individual patches
> use dpatch.  quilt is a similar tool.  There's also Chris Mason's mq
> extension for Mercurial, and Stacked GIT, but these haven't been
> packaged for Debian yet.

I was really asking for a GUI tool that allows me to update the current
patches, one by one, to the current upstream sources, going through
each patch chunk and letting me update the chunk if it doesn't apply
correctly.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, Rápido, Fiable.