sparc64 system?

Hallo,

according to db.debian.org we have two sparc machines (aric and vore) for
Developers. However vore seems to be unable, and on auric I can't log in.
(it wont ask me for the pubkey i have in the databse and it wont accept the
password)

I need a sparc64 test system to debug a bus  error (#340384). Cananybody
tell me where I get an account, or do the debug symbols compile and
backtrace for me? And also update the availability information of vore in
the db.

Gruss
Bernd
--