Re: texlive-basic_2005-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Miles Bader <miles.bader@necel.com> wrote:

> For programs, some sort of correspondence with texlive names might be
> useful, but that could be easily provide via other means (e.g. a mapping
> file, or perhaps virtual packages like "texlive-collection-FOO").

We already have a lot of real packages; no need to bloat the package
list even further by providing lots of virtual ones.  But on the other
hand, you are all probably right, and it might actually be best to
divert from upstream's names.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster