Re: master mail problems -- help needed

* Stephen Gran:

> Once you know the retry rules, try
> /usr/sbin/exinext fw@deneb.enyo.de
>
> That will tell you what's recorded in the retry database currently.

exinext ist not SUID, and I haven't got sufficient permission on
master to access the retry database:

[pid 29063] open("/var/spool/exim4/db/retry.lockfile", O_RDONLY|O_LARGEFILE) = -1 EACCES (Permission denied)

It would be interesting to see if the output contains an AAAA record,
though.  The information for the A record should have been cleared
because I've successfully received mail since the last bounce.