Bug#340778: ITP: me-jasspa -- A lightweight but fully featured editor
Owner: Patrick Das Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : me-jasspa
Version : 20050505
Upstream Author : Jon Green
* URL : http://www.jasspa.com/
* License : GPL
Description : A lightweight but fully featured editor
Jasspa's MicroEmacs is an emacs-like editor with various features:
* Window manager support for the X Window System.
* Integrated spell checker.
* Undo facility to back-step changes.
* Extensive macro language allowing new commands to be created.
* Auto C indentation support,
with user definable indentation schemes for other languages.
* Auto saving and automatic multiple backups.
* Multi-buffer support.
* Multi-task pipe support for executing shell commands
within the context of the editor.
* Color language hi-lighting, can be used for any type of file.
* Comprehensive on-line help.
* Abbreviation and command completion.
* Binary file editing support.
* Integral file browser with FTP support.
* Session history.
* Extensible, menu and dialogue features.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 220.127.116.11
Locale: LANG=de_DE@euro, LC_CTYPE=de_DE@euro (charmap=ISO-8859-15)