Re: Secret changes for binNMUs

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:02:36AM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>
> >   If you NEED to do a manual binNMU it is probably best to use sbuild
> >   (the cvs, not deb)
>
> Which sbuild CVS repo?

It is a SVN repo now, the one used by the buildd infrastructure.

> BTW, are there any good reasons why the autobuilders don't use the
> packaged version anywat?  The differences are minimal.

Last time I looked the changes seemed to be pretty big, but merging is
of course a mid-term goal.

In any case, the Debian package is the fork, while the sbuild in
wanna-build is upstream.  As I understand it, we do not plan to use the
Debian sbuild package for the buildds, the upstream one works well
enough (and currently much better for what the buildds need)

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer