Re: dpkg-sig support wanted?

    Marc> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
    >>> I've never seen dpkg-sig mentioned before, only debsigs,
    >>> so I'm not familiar with the tool itself, but the concept
    >>> is one that needs a lot more exposure.
    >> I would speculate debsigs got a name change to dpkg-sig. Can somebody
    >> confirm or deny?

    Marc> No. dpkg-sig is a completly independent application (though
    Marc> some ideas were taken from debsigs)

So, can I conclude we should use dpkg-sig and not debsigs?

The reason I haven't uploaded my packages using something like this
is:

* last time I tried, it got rejected, I didn't know the situation has
  changed.

* confusion over which system to use.

* Not integrated with dpkg-buildpackage, debsign, autobuilders, or dak
  yet.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>