Re: dpkg-sig support wanted?

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 04:50:02PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> As I'm responsible for most of dpkg-sig's code (and planned to do some
> more work in the next two months) I'd like to know if anyone cares about
> using these binary signatures or if I can invest my time into something
> that's a bit more satisfying (== non-Debian stuff).

I'm keenly interested in per-package signatures for Debian packages -- I
think they're a great idea and it's a pity that they haven't received more
interest.

I've never seen dpkg-sig mentioned before, only debsigs, so I'm not familiar
with the tool itself, but the concept is one that needs a lot more exposure.

- Matt